Something I always admired about India was the clothing style with the bright colors and jewels, but I also admire the architecture! It is so unusual and bright. I could only dream of one day going and seeing it for myself! One of the most influential and most popular architectural structures in India would probably be the Taj Mahal. It was completed in 1653. Needless to say, it is pretty ancient!
The Taj Mahal is actually located in Agra, India. It is known as an Islamic tomb.
The inside has many beautiful things. There is a screen which border the cenotaphs (tomb) that is made from eight marble panels. There are also several tombs where past king and queens reside.
There is also a 300 meter reflecting pool bordered with flowers, greenery, trees and fountains.
All in all, I think the Taj Mahal would be an unusual place to visit. It would be an awesome experience to witness the different kinds of culture that India has to offer.



No comments:
Post a Comment