I have always found the Spanish culture very intriguing. With that, I've been wanting to travel abroad to Spain. More specifically Barcelona, Spain. According to US News, Barcelona is the number two greatest city to travel to! I couldn't agree more! (Even if I haven't actually been there :)
Barcelona is a city full of history and beautiful scenery! There are numberless sacred churches and cathedrals to tons of beaches and laid back bars and shopping!
How beautiful is this? I mean, honestly?!
Things to do in Barcelona are endless! A tourist could begin their adventure by going to the Museu Picasso to see all of Picasso's gallery artwork. We all know those paintings are worth a thousand words and even more dollar signs! Then you could stroll on to local seafood restaurants for fresh seafood right from the ocean! One of the ones that has great reviews is called Botafumeiro. It has a great assortment of seafood served by waiters in nautical themed clothing. Of course, you must learn the flamenco! It is a great dance that many native Spanish people know.
The beaches are something else. They are gorgeous with white sandy beaches and crystal blue water.
The beaches are never ending! I would be there in an instant if I could!
Barcelona...maybe, one day!



No comments:
Post a Comment