Hello, there! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy --Danielle

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ciao!

Some place that I have ALWAYS wanted to venture to is Italy. Who wouldn't agree with that? Italy has soooooo much history and every aspect from photos and videos is simply beautiful. If I were to visit, I would enjoy all the Italian food especially pasta and wine, I would go shopping in the Italian shops and get some very Italian fine clothing, and I would go see the sites of the famous cities.
In Rome, I would like to visit the Vatican, the Colosseum, the Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain, etc...


I would also love to go to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It has 207 columns ranging eight stories high.


Last but not least, I would like to go to Venice, Italy. It is said to be one of Italy's top travel cities and one of its most beautiful. The city is made up of "streets" of only water. Venice consists of 117 bodies of land connected by more than 400 bridges over its 150 canals. The Grand Canal is like main street, cutting through the center of the city. Who doesn't want to go for a gondola ride through Venice? It would be simply romantic.



That's all for now, followers! I hope you have a wonderful day! Arrivederci!

2 comments:

sduffy said...

So, we should really get on planning this trip. Graduation get-a-way? Eh? However, I don't know if our bank accounts could handle the damage we could do shopping in Italy.

Anonymous said...

I went to Venice and Rome last Summer. It was such a great trip I definitely recommend visiting. The colosseum was my favorite attraction, by far!