Hello, there! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy --Danielle

Friday, September 23, 2011

Beachy Keen

This summer, I was lucky enough to go on a Mexican getaway!! My boyfriend actually purchased this trip as a Christmas present. Needless to say, it was the best Christmas present I ever received! We went to Playa Del Carmen. It is just about thirty minutes away from Cancun. It is so nice and clean and beautiful. The beach, of course, was my favorite part. And how could anyone disagree after looking at this picture?
We enjoyed our time on beach! It was definitely relaxing and never dull. I wouldn't mind being back right now!
We did do some other stuff beside just lay on the beach. We went shopping at all the cool Mexican shops on 5th Avenue. This is an endless street of shops and restaurants. We spent a whole day exploring. We even had some time to take some pictures!
Last but not least, we got to hold a baby lion cub and a weird little monkey. This was one awesome experience!

This was one vacation I will never forget! I can't wait to go back on Spring Break! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Nao said...

I love your pictures. That's really sweet Christmas present. Mexico is one of the countries I would like to go on vacation. I like the design and color of the stuff in Mexico. Your pictures make me want to go there :)

Cláudia Alessi said...

Certainly travelling is one of the best gifts that we can receive. Looking at the pictures and analysing the way that you described Mexico, I can imagine how beautiful and amazing was your Christmas trip. I'd like to hold a baby lion cub too. =)